A Cottonwood Exclusive Program
BOOST! is a virtual academic and social enrichment program for TK – 6th grade students. It offers weekly live virtual enrichment classes taught by Cottonwood teachers.
- Small class sizes for more interaction with the instructor
- Option to choose language arts, math, or both (For kindergarten, “circle time” will include language arts and math)
- Semester-long courses for a nominal fee from instructional funds
- Price includes a “carry-on kit” made available for each student to pick up at the Lending Library or at one of our many Libray Van delivery locations.
The purpose of the BOOST! program is:
- Build community among our students virtually
- Provide enrichment
- Enhance/not replace the families’ homeschool program