Families have access to many non-consumable items through the Lending Library! You can check out children’s picture books, novels, games, puzzles, and Science, Language Arts, History, and Math curriculum. The Lending Library is a free resource to families.
The Lending Library hosts CONNECT events that are free, flexible and frequent including: weekly Storytime & Craft Club, weekly visits to parks with our mobile library van, and monthly thematic events or presentations.
To visit the Lending Library System, click the button below!
How do I set up my student’s library account?
(Note: If you have multiple students, each student will have their own account and you will need to repeat the following steps for each one.)
1) Go to the Library Website
2) Select “Sign In”
3) Login: Type in your student’s ID (You can find this 5-digit number with your student’s name on Procurify, or you can reach out to your HST.)
Do Not Enter Password the FIRST TIME
4) Click on “My Account”
5) Click “Change Login/ Password.” There you can create a password for your student
Your student’s LOCAL ID will be the username moving forward, so make sure you have that info saved somewhere.
- Each student is able to check out a maximum of 15 items at one time.
- Curriculum items can be kept all year but need to be returned to the Lending Library at the end of the school year.
- All other items can be checked out for three months. Please return your items when they are due so other families can enjoy them as well.
Items can be returned in person Monday-Friday between 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. at 3921 Sandstone Dr, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762 and the Lending Library mobile van.